Tuesday, August 04, 2009

what the hell!!! part 2

We had agreed that over the summer vacations he would collect the kids at summer scheme on a Friday and bring them back on a Sunday. He decided, because he is off to Brazil in December that he needs money to pay for his trip, so he got a Saturday job. Do I see any of that money? No! Of course being a selfish pig that he is, now he picks the kids up on Saturday at 5pm and brings them back on Sunday either 8.30 am or 2pm max! What quality time does he spend with his kids? None!! They go to his house, up to their room and stay there, one on the laptop, she doesn't go to her father's house without her laptop, she says it is boring and there is nothing to do, while her sister watches TV in their bedroom. He stays downstairs watching some stupid Brazilian channel. They ring me non stop saying they are bored. For you to have an idea of what type of man/father he is, on the week of the 26th of June, my youngest was ill with swine flu, I was at home with her since Monday the 22nd, looking after her and not being able to go to work. On the 26th my eldest one was ill as well with swine flu. I had rung him and asked him to spend the Friday with them as I had to go to work and I had also tickets to see The Killers at the Hard Rock Concert. He was suppose to take them to his place to spend the Saturday. He was supposed to teach a football class at 5pm. I said to him he had to cancel, I had missed work for a week and it wouldn't kill him to do the same. What did he do? The kids ring me at 17.30 saying that he left them alone to go and teach his class!!! I was fuming!!!! He dumped them for 2 hours at home and alone!!!! How do you leave 2 kids that are ill at home alone?? Why not cancel the class? This just goes to show you what type of man he is!! And you expect him to pay maintenance? He will try to get away with it as much as he can, and he will because the CSA does absolutely nothing!!!!! It is a failed system that should be shut down, and the money saved on not paying for the CSA employers should go to better use and given to the mothers who do whatever they can to bring their kids up and have a decent education and future!! It is revolting!!!

No comments: