Tuesday, August 04, 2009

what the hell!!! part 1

Trust ex's to do the right thing! I don't think so. It has been very gruelling for several months now. I haven't had a maintenance payment for ages now, the CSA is doing nothing. Every time I ring them to know what is going on, they say they are in the process of taking the ex to Court to recover the arrears, but this has been going on for ages. I had an agreement with the ex that he would give me £50 a week and help with all their activities. Nowadays they only do ballet/tap and Hebrew lessons, which I am now teaching and coordinating the course. I wake up every Sunday to teach from 9.30 to 12.30, also to make an extra living an d make ends meet. The ex for about 6 months did things properly, then all of a sudden he decided to stop. I have been struggling for months now, had to go and see a debt counsellor to help me sort out my finances. When I tell the ex that I need help all I get is: I DON'T HAVE ANY MONEY! But he has money to go on holidays, he has money to buy the girlfriend expensive gifts, he has money to go out drinking, buy fancy clothes, maintain his car and van, manage a 5 a side football team. What revolts me, what really angers me is that I didn't make these kids alone. Every time the kids ask their dad for something, he always says he doesn't have money. They asked him for money to buy end of the year presents for their teachers and go on outings, reply: I DON'T HAVE MONEY! My eldest is going to start secondary school in September and I had to buy the whole new uniform for her, do you think he even offered to help? She needs a violin, I paid £375 for violin and singing lessons at the new school, when I told him to pay half, his reply was: WHY DOES SHE NEED SINGING AND VIOLIN LESSONS? It is outrageous!!!

No comments: